Friday, December 14, 2007

SARAH ELIZABETH CHITTOM


Shes here, after twenty five minutes of pushing. Born 4:24 pm on December 14th 2007. She is 6 lbs 6 ounces, and 19 inches long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue and Brandon,
You made a beautiful gorgeous baby!!! I hope you can get some rest tonight.
See you tomorrow!
Love,Grams

dad said...

that Sarah is a little cutie

congratulations

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah Elizabeth,
The cousin closest to you in age is very excited to give you the honor of being the newest and youngest cousin. You are soooo cute!
Love,
Bonnie, Nate, Eddie (3rd youngest cousin), Rebecca (2nd youngest cousin)

Joan Sangiovanni (Grammy) said...

Hello to Susan, Brandon! This is Joan from New Jersey writing to say that your new little girl is beautiful. I love her name. So glad everything went well and you can finally enjoy your new daughter. We should be greeting our first grandchild very soon - can't wait to see her little face. God Bless all of you and I know that 2008 will be your best year ever! Love, Joan & Joe Sangiovanni