Today I had my 37th week appt and heard something interesting. My dr said that I am measuring (externally) between 39 and 40 weeks already. I am really only 37 and 3 days along. She has been saying for the past couple weeks that it is POSSIBLE for little Sarah to come earlier than induction, but today she actually gave her opinion. Her opinion is that she will be born before induction date. This is pretty exciting as everyday I am beginning to feel more and more miserable. I have contractions everyday now, they are just not consistant. Dr Gipson also said that from feeling the outside of my belly, she is predicting Sarah weighs between 6.7 and 7 pounds now (and they gain about 1/2 pound per week). I know they say any baby over 7 pounds is healthier and sleeps better at night, but this scares the crap out of me. It just seems soooo big compared to my weight (and even being late).
One more thing to report: on Thursday I have an appt with a cardiologist about my heart racing problem. On Friday after laying on my side all night, my heart rate was still 122 beats per min. My dr is concerned about this because labor is REALLY going to make my heart race, and if my heart was already 122 calm, we MAY have a little issue. She just wants me to see a cardiologist to see if I need to have meds for labor or a plan to help my heart. It may be something they just deal with as it comes up. So, if I don't have anything to report before my appt, I will be posting again on Thursday. As for now, we are just sitting and waiting!!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment