

The contractions came super fast after Dr. Gibson broke Sue's water. She didn't even have time to take a rest between contractions, they were so unbearable and quick. So the anestesia team rushed in here and gave her the epidural, and it went super smooth. She resting for now getting ready for pushing, hopefully by this evening.
3 comments:
this is a test,last one did not take
I wrote you a nice letter but it didnot take,now I have to use my brain again.
Sue,hang in there,soon you will be holding that precious Sarah in your arms.Brandon you will get through this!!!
I will pray for a quick and easy delivery for you Sue.
See you soon.....Love ya,Grams
hey Sue! I hope she comes soon!!! we are still planning on coming down there today after he gets off work, so sometime around 5ish anyway if you read this or if Brandon does call/text me and let me know what room you are in...that is if you arent pushing at that time...Brandon if she has you call me my number is 720-670-6105...thanks! Michelle
Post a Comment