Thursday, January 10, 2008
She's Official ;-)
Well, this afternoon in the mail was Sarah's social security card. I can't believe it - she is official. These almost 4 weeks have gone by so quickly for us and yet it still seems like just yesterday. Everything is going fairly well so far - the past couple days have been a little more rough though. The other night she was just a bear all night and all the following day. Last night we got a little more sleep which was MUCH needed. Other than when she is cranky, she is our little "monkey". She moves around so much and her muscles are so incredibly strong. We have been putting her on tummy time every night to help strengthen her muscles as well and the other night, she flipped over from her back to her stomach... ALL ON HER OWN!!!! The worst part is that I MISSED it. I ran out to run a couple errands and I am not gone more than 10 mins when Brandon told me she just flipped over. She has not done it since though, so who knows if it was a fluke. She has been getting stuck on her side and then ends up flopping back on her back. I don't remember if I have mentioned in previous postings, but she can lift her head up for a while and turns it from side to side. Then her muscles give out and she ends up head butting us - hahaha! Sarah has been a little more awake lately but I have not been able to get new pics with her eyes open. She had been so cranky for a few days that when her eyes were open, she was making a mean face or was crying. Today was a good day as far as crankiness, but since she also missed out on lots of sleep, that's pretty much what she did today. We will hopefully start being able to get some good pictures and then we will post them up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah...everyone is a number
congrats Sarah, you're official
Welcome to our world Sarah, now you are one of us.
Post a Comment