Also, last week I had MY 6 week check up. It went very well. She said that at least physically I am 100% healed. It felt very weird not being pregnant, or sick. I couldn't believe that it had been 6 weeks already.
Daddy is very busy working and playing with Sarah. Mommy is very busy trying to find a job and take care of Sarah (and play). And Sarah is working very hard at growing as fast as she can. She gains more neck/head muscle every week. This past week she has learned how to smile.... and NOT a gassy smile. Now that she has learned this, she does it all the time :-) It is SO cute!! She also just recently has started snoring sometimes when she sleeps. Daddy does that all the time, so I think she got it from him. It sounds so funny and cute when she does it though!!
That's the update for now. Hope you enjoy the pics as much as we do!! Love to everyone!!!!!!!



















1 comment:
The photos came out GREAT! Sarah is such a cutie. She's a 'cool little person'. The photographer did a wonderful job.
Post a Comment