We have been pretty busy. This past weekend Brandon's brothers, Jason and Jerimy, came for a visit. It was REALLY great to see them. Of course they were excited to meet Sarah too. Jason really helped with her a lot. Of course he was great because of all those kids he is always around at his house. On Sat Grandma Diane watched Sarah for a little while so we can hang out with Jason and Jerimy on our own. We went to Dave & Busters and it was a lot of fun.
Lastly, today was Grandpa Jim's birthday. We showed up at his work with some giant cookies and balloons to surprise him. Of course he did not tell anyone that today was his birthday (Michelle and I thought that would be the case, hahaha). It was a great seeing his face and meeting the people he works with.
JOE: Below are the pics from what we got him. You were included on all of it. It is from ALL of us :-)
We will update again soon. I am sure we will be taking more pics this weekend with it being Easter and Sarah receiving her "Easter Box" from Grandma Tamela, I mean, the Easter Bunny. HAHAHAHA! Don't worry Tamela, I will be sure to get pics of her with her box.
Hope everyone is well. Love,
Sue, Brandon, and Sarah
Daddy and Sarah napping
all sprawled out




1 comment:
Thanks so much for the birthday visit and best wishes.
Post a Comment