Sarah has had a stomach flu for a couple days (which has NOT been fun), and then I caught it from her yesterday, so I didn't get to enjoy our company for Easter. That bummed me out. Sarah has her 4 month check up on April 7th (I cannot believe it!!) and today we bought her a bumbo. This is a comfortable little chair for babies to help them learn to sit up on their own. It has a high backing to help with their head and a piece that goes between their legs so they can't slide down. We put her in it for a couple mins today and she was so cute. She was doing really well with holding her head up. It was exciting to see her sitting up without anyone behind her (even though the chair helps her a little bit). A couple of my friends that had babies before me told me to get this because it really helped with sitting up. I can see how it does :-) Our little baby is growing up!!!!



2 comments:
Sarah looks like a real doll!!
Such a beautiful princess jr.
Post a Comment