Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quick Update!

Hey everyone, this is just a super quick entry to post some pics. I will write more this weekend (and hopefully have a couple more pics). A BIG milestone - Sarah went in the pool for the first time last week. It has been extremely warm here so the pool heated up pretty quickly. This weekend we went to the store and bought Sarah a little hat to wear so it covers her still lightly haired head - ha ha ha! She just looks so cute in it (pic below). That sad thing is that I missed her first swimming experience. I was working when Brandon (and Michelle) took her to the pool. I guess I will be missing a lot of things working full time. Hopefully we will all go again so I can get some pics of her in the pool..... since we live in an apt complex there will probably be a lot of people there. Well, like I said, I will write more this weekend. Just wanted to get these pics posted.
Love to all!

Sarah looking up at her daddy
On a stroll
Sarah made a new friend on her stroll in the park today. It followed her for a good while but she didn't want to have anything to do with it
This is usually what she does when she is on a walk


We let her try and feed herself and boy did she make a mess - she had fun though
she knows the spoon goes in her mouth, but how does it get in there?? LOL


1 comment:

dad said...

Nice to see Sarah enjoys her strolls in the park. She looks like she’s having a good time trying to feed herself. Lol

How are you all doing there?