Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's Official!!!

It is official! We are moving the Nashville, TN the end of next week. I heard back from Countrywide out there that I got the job. We are getting a moving truck on April 16th to load and will be heading out of town April 17th (EARLY) to start heading out there. Michelle is coming with us and boy is she anxious to live somewhere other than Denver. Brandon is excited to be closer to his family and I am just so excited to HAVE A JOB!!!!!! I do have to admit that I will miss staying home with Sarah everyday. So far dad is driving out with us and I am glad that he will have a chance to see what TN is all about (well at least part of it). I think he will like the sights :) All I have to say is good thing we all like country music, hahaha!!

Below are a couple pics:

"What is this thing in my face??"
She has had enough of that toy
Brandon laid her on Gracie, SHE put her arm around her
More sisterly love
Sleepy baby after her shots
She was more amused with the dogs than her toy

2 comments:

dad said...

How do you all like TN?

Anonymous said...

How is the job Sue?? We need to chat soon! Do you still have the same phone number?? Is it okay if I have a link to Sarah's blog from Brianna's?