Well, this morning was Sarah's drs appt. Here are her stats:
weight: 9 lbs 14 ozs (25%)
length: 22.5 in (45%)
head: 39 (45%)
She has a little bit of a cold, but the dr checked it out and said that there is nothing to be concerned about. I wasn't anyway... didn't seem too bad. I mentioned to the dr that a lot of the times it seems that Sarah is gassy and sometimes seems as though she is having some digestive problems. She is going to have us try a new formula that isn't as strong in proteins and see if she changes at all. otherwise she is right on track for everything else. THEN came the sad part.... Sarah had to drink an oral medicine first and then she got 5 shots!!!!! She has 4 or 5 band aids on her legs. It is so sad.
That about sums it up for now. I think I wrote enough of a novel yesterday.... pretty much wrote the entire month in one blog!!
Love,
Sue, Brandon, and Sarah ;-)
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad to hear Sarah is healthy.
Post a Comment