Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Welcome to Our Blog!!

Hello and welcome to our new blog! We have decided to start one so everyone can check in and see what we are up to/how we are doing whenever it is convenient for them.

To start off, on Monday we received some exciting news from our dr. It has been scheduled with the hospital that I be admitted for induction on Thurs, Dec 13th at 7:30pm. We are still hoping that she decides to come a little early on her own so we won't need to induce. We also have an ultrasound appt on Friday morning to make sure she is still growing ok. This will be our last ultrasound before she is born. They have been VERY exciting for us!!

Please check back this weekend as we will have another posting regarding the info we receive from the ultrasound on Friday!

6 comments:

dad said...

So, what are we supposed to be Internet savvy now? Nice Blog, guess this is another page I’ll need to ‘bookmark’.

dad said...

OK, I'll have to speak with Brandon- we just need to get Sue out 4-wheeln' on the trails and she'll 'pop' the little one out!

Anonymous said...

This is way over my head,I needed help replying to you.
What a great idea!!!!
Just a month away and I will be a GREAT GRANDMA111111
Thank you
Love,
Grams

dad said...

Well...nothing in here about the ultrasound appt. Friday, AM?

Anonymous said...

So how did the ultra sound go on Fri??????Are you doing ok????

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Sarah is doing well,and wow you gained 2lbs.Sue hang in there,and enjoy Thanksgiving,and just think the next holiday you will have your little bambino....Take care..